Friday, March 7, 2014

Week 8

This was a very short week of Sweeney’s English 102 class. Monday, March 3, was canceled due to another snow storm. This snow storm was crazy because just the day before it was seventy degrees. I truly do not understand Virginia weather. It can be sunny and seventy-five one day, then the next be snowing and freezing. I have such sinus problems because of this bipolar weather. Though I am extremely tired of the snow, I was very happy that RBC closed both Monday and Tuesday. Having both of those days off the week before spring break was a blessing. When Wednesdays, March 5, rolled around another blessing came about. Sweeney sent out a lovely email informing the class that the rough draft on Glass Menagerie was not due to the Monday after spring break. This was a big stress relief because I have still yet to watch the movie. So in class on Wednesday, I guess Sweeney decide not to talk all class because of how rude the class was that last time we meet. He decided to type everything instead of talking. Throughout him typing questions, forcing the class to talk amongst ourselves. I had to say that it was not a bad idea. It made the class participate, well I should say some of the class to participate. I participated and gave my input as much as possible. However I do hope that after spring break, he will begin to engage in class again. I hope everyone enjoys their spring break and be safe! J

No comments:

Post a Comment