Sunday, March 16, 2014

Week 9


Happy spring break week everybody! I hope everyone is enjoying this lovely break away from school. I know I have thoroughly enjoyed a stress free week. Even though I was not lucky enough to go to Panama City or anything, I have gotten a lot of things done. On Monday I did some spring-cleaning. I cleaned my whole entire room from top to bottom. I dusted and polished all my furniture. I also set up a new piece of furniture in my room. Then I went through all my clothes and got rid of some. The rest I straightened up in the dresser and closet. Then I vacuumed and made my bed. Then on Tuesday I look advantage of the beautiful day. I washed my car. I call my car Fonda then Honda. She was quite dirty. I washed the outside and cleaned the outside. I always feel so much better when my car is clean. On Wednesday, it was another absolutely gorgeous day. I spent this day fishing on the pond with my boyfriend and best friend. Then the rest of the week I spent it just lounging around. Expect of Friday I took my boyfriend’s little bother lunch to school. After I ate lunch with him, I went to recess. At recess, I played four square with him and his friends. I was very upset though when Sunday rolled around. Not that spring break was over, but also because cold weather was coming back. I am so ready for summer and hotness!

No comments:

Post a Comment